Sunday, June 15, 2014

Body Painting Winnipeg , Professional MakeUp, SPFX, Custom Costume Design Airbrushing, Professional Photography Promotion Events & Services









SamanthaWpg is a professional body painter licensed red seal trade aesthetician in province of Manitoba for 15yrs. over 25yrs. of experience in many levels of my industry as an

Visual Professional Artist.




I'm a professional body painter. Make up Artist. Photographer. Professional Model with 25 yrs of experience behind my belt.




.www.bodypaintingwinnipeg.com




I’ve had the honour of being published international in all levels of multimedia for my work as an independent Freelance Artist.



Samantha WPG is your personal body painting connection in Winnipeg.



Quality products incredible artistry experienced &

licenced in Winnipeg with the highest quality standards, in health and hygiene in 

Winnipeg for all body painting events & services.



When your inquiring about our services for 

Winnipeg body painting events & services no matter how big or small we can make your special event a reason to have people talking. 




Body Painting Winnipeg uses FDA approved body paints,

European Body Art is our choice of professional body art products are the 

highest standards in our choice for Winnipeg body painting. 



I can do face painting, body paint, custom prosthetics, 

special effects make up, airbrush body art, for any Winnipeg events & services.



I can be available for fundraiser, fashion shows, photo shoots, kids parties or what events are needed for your special event.



I work with only the highest quality body paints that is F.D.A approved in the body painting industry. 



I feel as an artist my work will surpass the expectation of what is needed for your professional experience of your project.










corporate events, zombie apocalypse, zombie walks, zombie parties, halloween, 

solstice, christmas, new years, socials, sporting events, conventions, music videos, dancing, folk fest, kid festivals, comic con, raves, gaming events and much, much, much more. 




Zombie Make Up By
www.bodypaintingwinnipeg.com

www.tinajansen.com

























Please feel free to ask questions and leave comments 

I like to support the work of 

the projects that I am on as a

Professional Body Painter.Photographer.Visual Artist and Model



Up Coming Events 




Samantha Wpg (Visual Eye Candy)


C4 - Central Canada Comic Con

Winnipeg Comic Con C4


Oct 31st, Nov1st, 2nd 2014




My event calendar SamanthaWpg current 


is on my website


Please be my guest & see what I've been up to.


No comments:

Post a Comment